Thursday, August 25, 2011

Precious Moment of the Day

Apparently, Anne had a lot on her mind yesterday and she needed to talk to me about it.

When I first got home, she was asleep on Kristian's chest on the couch so I got some chores done, cooked dinner, woke her up, we ate, and then I took Anne up to the living room and sat on the couch with her for our usual post-dinner nursing.

When she was done she sat up on my lap, and then leaned over sideways so her head was resting on my chest, one arm curled around my back, and let me hold her.  She wasn't laying that way to go to sleep, she was wide awake, and babbling up a storm.  She just needed her mommy to hold her while she told me about her day.  She must have laid on my chest like that, talking to me, for at least 10 minutes.

It was *awesome*.  :-D

No comments:

Post a Comment